Frequently Asked Questions
How do I order?
We've designed the website to make placing an order quick and easy.
- At the top of the website click Start Your Order
- Select the Paper you would like.
- Select print size and Quantity required. Some sizes are ordered in quantities of 2 at a time, this is made clear in size description. For example 8" x 6" (2 prints)- every time you add this to basket you are buying 2 prints.
- Add to bag.
- When you are done ordering various sizes please proceed to checkout.
- We will email you a link to upload your files.
How do I send in my image files?
We will email you a link to upload files after ordering. We will contact you if we require any further details. Please check your Spam folder if you do not receive order confirmation after your order.
Can you save my image file for future orders?
Yes. If you would like your files saved for future orders let us know and we can keep them on file for as long as you require prints. Please make note of the filename and quote this when ordering.
Do you have other Paper options?
We can always source whatever paper you want, higher minimum order quantities would be required in this case, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org for more details.
Do all Prints come with a 1 inch white border?
Yes all prints automatically include an added one inch white border unless customer requests no border in notes at checkout.